View Single Post
Old 30 May 2009, 00:54   #21
daveake
200% is the new 110%
 
Join Date: 13.03.2005
Location: Newbury
Posts: 2,983
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarylB View Post
No. The announcement that Meat has a twitter page is posted on the front Home page of his official site, and gives the link to the page which basically says there are lots of "surprises coming up for my fans. Stay tuned!", so I think it's most certainly Meat on the twitter page and not someone pretending to be him.

As to a tour .. he's already said that we should dust off our show shoes in readiness for a tour in 2010 :)

Caryl
Yes, I know, as I posted a few posts above. Up to that point no-one had mentioned there being a link from .net, a fact which of course nails any doubt about the authenticity. Some of us never go to .net on account of it never having anything worthwhile to read, you see.

Dave
daveake is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.03866 seconds with 13 queries.