View Single Post
Old 30 Jun 2009, 08:30   #80
AndrewG
I hope your salmon sucks!
 
Join Date: 18.01.2004
Location:  Northamptonshire
Posts: 7,085
Default

What I find disturbing is that celebrities who certainly bring us joy and a lot music will get fried for any wrong doing which the media can find about them. Yet you have politicians who engaged in a completely illegal war (Bush and Blair) and they get off scott free and the latter of whom even gets considered for EU president! Meanwhile the media can only let us know how much the local politican has claimed for a chandelier or how crap Gordon Brown is suppossed to be. Do I think causing a war which causes thousands of death is worse than suppossedly sleeping in a oxygen chamber? Yes I do!!

Sorry but this world has gone completely screwy and hypocritical thanks in large part to people like Rupert Murdoch.
AndrewG is offline  
 

Page generated in 0.02783 seconds with 13 queries.