View Single Post
Old 08 Mar 2010, 04:20   #11
carole
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 20.10.2007
Location:  Gold Coast
Posts: 2,286
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatLoafFanRay View Post
The red cover looks the best imo. I've only ever seen the blue for sale in the UK. Since I like the red better I bought my copies from the USA. If I'm not mistaken the CHSIB single was red too as was Did I Say That.
Yeah the Australian one was red and had the extra disc with live songs and was called CHSIB, but the CHSIB single I bought had a blue cover. I bought that European one with the extra disc but the videos never played, and I tried it on a few different DVD players, only 2 outa 3 played which was off Storytellers, which I had anyway.

Carole
carole is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.03841 seconds with 13 queries.