View Single Post
Old 14 May 2010, 11:53   #94
allrevvedup
"Most things that i worry about, never happen anyway"
 
Join Date: 29.11.2003
Location:  Liverpool
Posts: 5,362
Default

I thought the segment started off really well (apart from the bizarre choice of Paradise as Meat's theme, Bat would've much more of a kick to it)

The "Randy Orton" screaming bit was good as well but to me it started to go downhill from the second he held the cd upside down, never a good thing for live tv when trying to promote your product

It just went on a bit too long and trying to sell Elvis in Vegas with such a slow build up in the intro just wasn't going over well at all.

Orton was Orton, a much better character then he has been in years and the best part being that he has a steely eyed look of determination and says very little which in terms of television is a great character to have for the intensity alone.

I suppose if it helped to sell even one copy it was worth it, but I can see why people were upset at Meat being there. To some it can seem like he is flogging himself out in desperation; to me I saw it as promotion but the photo and interview afterwards were all really good imo.

Last edited by allrevvedup; 14 May 2010 at 12:28.
allrevvedup is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02700 seconds with 13 queries.