View Single Post
Old 16 May 2010, 15:44   #120
CarylB
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 16.04.2003
Location: Sheffield UK
Posts: 5,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird14 View Post
I'm not a wrestling fan, in fact I can't stand it so I only watched the bit with Meat. To be honest I had no idea what RKO meant so I was a bit surprised to see Meat get thrown.

The way I look at it, it's getting more promotion for the album and the more people that are aware of it, the better chance it has of selling.
As an entertainment it doesn't really float my boat either .. but I expected Meat would get thrown .. and from what he said afterwards, it was, as one might expect, something he'd revel in, and would have approached with his trademark professionalism; and he was probably more likely to get hurt tripping on a stair at home, like most of us

As you say .. he enoyed it and had fun. He also reached an audience of millions, not only with his actual appearance, but through the additional commentaries during the programme.

Like you, for me there's no "coulda" no "shoulda" .. Just why not? He chooses, and imo knows a bit more about what he's doing than the peanut gallery

Caryl
CarylB is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02366 seconds with 13 queries.