Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnobabe
Here in the UK, the side windows level with the driver must allow 70% of the available light through, and the windscreen must be clear. The police will stop you, measure the depth of tint, and make you remove the film there and then from the window if it's over the legal limit.
|
Hey, 'Babe. How are you ? And that's interesting. It's a removable film there. I wonder if that's the same in the States ? I don't know anything about it. I thought it was a custom-made deal. When I have time, I'll have to check out with someone how that works and check out whether there's a law here or if that was just a proposal. I'm so sure I heard a few years back a discussion about dark windows and their legality.
Take care and thanks for the info ! ...

...