View Single Post
Old 08 Nov 2010, 21:28   #14
suzieq
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 26.10.2008
Location:  West Palm Beach, Florida
Posts: 2,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudding View Post
No need for that, I didn't insult you did I? If you can't cope with debate then don't post.
Dude, you take things way to seriously sometimes. I look forward to more debate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudding View Post
I think budget, other cast and crew determines what sort of film it will be seen as. How many films as Meat been in in recent years that has gone straight to DVD?
So, then, is a budget listed on a script which would financially lead someone to believe it is a b-list movie straight to DVD/TV? And/or is the proposted co-cast memebers of the movie also revealed on the script to lead someone to believe that a movie has a b-list tendency? And they are, does it even matter to the actor who auditions/accepts to play the offered role? Does it bother you that some of Meat's movies went straight to DVD/TV?

I'm looking forward to seeing Meat's performances in Witness Insecurity, Polish Bar, and Beautiful Boy. I'm hoping you are looking forward to it too dispite budgets and supporting cast.

The role will come where the story is there, the budget is there, the production is there, and the co-cast members are there. Have faith, he will get it.
suzieq is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.05994 seconds with 13 queries.