View Single Post
Old 11 Nov 2010, 03:44   #23
suzieq
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 26.10.2008
Location:  West Palm Beach, Florida
Posts: 2,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherHale View Post
Yeah, I have a photo of Meat, the Sound Guy and I - I have to get that up on my blog.
Yes, please do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherHale View Post
My boyfriend got Meat to autograph the reflector he smashed when he hit the light post with the semi! :) His first time ever driving one - on camera, of course! He signed it: "I did not do this."
Sounds exactly like something Meat would do! I love these kinds of stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherHale View Post
He has such a wonderful sense of humor!
I agree!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherHale View Post
I could rave and rave about him.
WELCOME TO MY WORLD! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherHale View Post
He gave his musicians the night off so he could fly back in the middle of his tour to make an extra night he wasn't scheduled/committed to but that we really needed him for. Flew in at like 8 PM, worked through the night. 'til like 3 AM - then crashed and hopped back on a plane to keep going on his tour. He's an amazing performing machine!

Really, not spin control or anything - he just gave and gave with such heart and sincerity...I can't wait to work with him again!
Thanks again for such a nice post, it's so interesting to hear about behind the curtain stuff we aren't necessarily privy to. You describe him perfectly with adoration and respect which makes me smile and say, "you get him, like we do".
suzieq is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02606 seconds with 13 queries.