Quote:
Originally Posted by WarioLoaf
You were what, 40 something in 1994, that was still old....
|
I wonder how many people on the forum you have insulted with that one....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge
I wonder why the business is that obsessed with youth. I spent the last night watching Keith Richards videos. 
|
Because youth=sex and sex sells. However when Cheryl Cole gets nominated for a Brit for best single you know that all hope is lost for the record industry. Sure they can make songs sound slick and catchy these days but stand in front of experienced artists performing such as Meat or Springsteen.... there is a BIG difference in my opinion! Not seen a young artist perform anywhere near those two. Most young artists I've seen on stage or on TV seem to miss the heart, the passion, the life experience to make the words sound convincing. On top of this almost everyone who auditions for daft shows like Idol or X Factor seem to want the celebrity status before they actually want to do the work. It's

, the world doesn't owe these guys anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge
I want the job of the person(s) who suggested that. I wish I'd get paid for coming up with the same idea again and again. 
|
Ah me too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Ball
Paul is working on the first song." The Devil in me" duet with Patti. It's a rocker... We got some great songs.
|

Thank you!