View Single Post
Old 18 Jan 2011, 00:57   #117
lorenzoduke
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 24.07.2006
Posts: 1,269
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Ball View Post
No one knows she even did it, it was the last song on some TV show album. You wouldn't know it was the same song. It never went to Radio as a single.
M
That's the one song from the album that everyone I've played it for - even people who aren't remotely into your thing, absolutely loves. It seems to me like a godsend to all the record companies who've been trying to market you to the single market with ballads for years. Mainstream enough to be a hit, passionate enough not to alienate longtime fans. A missed opportunity if it doesn't get sent to radio, but a damn good song imo.

Thanks for making another one of my favorite albums of all time. Hang Cool might not be for everyone, but I love it as much if not more than anything you've ever done. I'm sure that puts me in the idiot category with some people around here, but ~~~~ it, I know what I like. And yes, that includes the Patrick story.

Last edited by lorenzoduke; 18 Jan 2011 at 01:02.
lorenzoduke is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.04168 seconds with 13 queries.