View Single Post
Old 27 Jun 2012, 13:44   #17
Mr. Happy
Guest
 
 
Join Date: 13.02.2010
Location:  
Posts: 736
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by melon View Post
Generally here in Oz, we'll get Bat, paradise, took the words, 2 outta 3, all revved up or afl pretty regular.

Stuff played not often but still getting plays, heaven can wait, rock and roll dreams (both Jim and Meat's) dead ringer, and apparently also lemon but I've never heard it myself.

I'd never heard All of Me on the radio before this other than the promo stuff when he was here.

I sent the station a feedback thing and thanked them for playing it

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Forum Runner
Western Australia is apparently luckier than Victoria Over here we get Took the Words and Two Out of Three a lot (as in, regularly), but that's about it. I've heard Paradise a few times, but it's really just those two. I'd love to hear Rock and Roll Dreams or Lemon. It'd be a nice treat to wake up to in the morning on the way to wherever
Mr. Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.04829 seconds with 13 queries.