Hey, Jen! No, you never sound like a 'snotty little know it all' to me! So, don't worry about it!
I've seen the website you're talking about, but you know, it's been a LONG time ago! Is it still up here and is it active? Does anyone know?
Hiya, Tink! Yeah, I love the lacies, too!! Those pics get me every time!!
Boston, Congrats on your win!!
What are you eating for dinner??!! I think I'd like to try some of it, whatever it is, and maybe it'll improve the quality of the dreams I'VE been having lately!! (I won't bore you with details!

)
Hey, you might get to meet John, too, when you redeem your Kasim backstage pass!
You know, guys, I'm in the mood for a song today. You ever feel that way--you HAVE to hear something Meaty right now or you're just not going to make it??!!
How about this one?!!
Ahhhh, that's better!!

Hope you enjoyed it!!
Love to you all,
MB
xxx