Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Bart
I make this post "sticky". Everyone here has to known about this tour, cause in my opinion he made history with it.
This is a very great picture from the best tour he has ever done. This tour was just perfect. And I was there. 
|
Oh, Bart!! Just the person we have all been looking for!!! I was hoping that someone who had actually seen some of the shows from this tour would come by and share a bit more about them and what they were like!!
Please, talk more about it, if you can and will. We'd love to know more! Such as Sherrie's question about how long Meat was in the Hook character. I know he was still in it for Dance in My Pants. But sadly, the one audience vid recording out here, ends in the middle of the show.
Thanks, Bart, for anything you can share with us!
Love to everyone,
MB
xxx