Quote:
Originally Posted by chairboys
I was thinking of posting this on the strange places to listen to Meat!
It has been bothering me for some time now but the Planet Rock radio station seems to have severed Meat from its playlist. Bar an hour-long "My Planet Rocks" programme which was from a repeated series, I have not heard a single Meat song for an age. Not even Bat.
Has he upset someone there to such an extent that a radio station dedicated solely to 'classic rock' does not wish to play anything from him.
Perhaps I have been unlucky and just missed Meat and I do admit that I don't listen as often as I used to, but the laws of probability would suggest otherwise.
It is only because I am a fan that I have noticed this "snub".
|
So come to Germany then. They sometimes play Meat Loaf at the German Radio stations.
By the way, I found this link just one minute ago. I posted it here for those who don't know the "Meat Loaf Radio" , yet. I thought it fits to the topic.
"Meat Loaf Radio plays the greatest hits of Meat Loaf and similar artists:"
http://www.jango.com/music/Meat+Loaf?l=0