Thread: UK singles
View Single Post
Old 01 Oct 2016, 13:54   #1
DazLoaf01
Super Loafer
 
Join Date: 28.06.2003
Location:  Devon, UK
Posts: 455
Default UK singles

I'm trying to compile my own 2 CD set of all of Meat's UK singles in order, though finding exactly what was released and what order has been tricky, especially the early singles. Here's what I've come up with and hopefully people can verify?

1. You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth
2. Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad
3. Bat Out Of Hell
4. I'm Gonna Love Her For Both Of Us
5. Dead Ringer For Love
6. Read 'Em And Weep
7. If You Really Want To
8. Razor's Edge
9. Midnight At The Lost And Found
10. Modern Girl
11. Nowhere Fast
12. Piece Of The Action
13. Rock 'N' Roll Mercenaries
14. Blind Before I Stop
15. Special Girl

1. I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
2. Rock And Roll Dreams Come Through
3. Objects In The Rear View Mirror May Appear Closer Than They Are
4. I'd Lie For You (And That's The Truth)
5. Not A Dry Eye In The House
6. Running' For The Red Light
7. Is Nothing Sacred
8. Couldn't Have Said It Better
9. Man Of Steel
10. It's All Coming Back To Me Now
11. Cry Over Me
12. Los Angeloser

While everything from the '90s-onwards is straight forward in terms of single edits/mixes, the earlier singles are less clear. Maybe Wario is the man to help? :)
DazLoaf01 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02451 seconds with 13 queries.