First I'd add the times of the original songs together to make sure it all fits on CDs if you are going to have a physical CD release. The way you have it now I think you'd need at least 4 discs. And possibly 6-7 vinyls.
The track list is mostly good. Glad you included "More".
However I don't like the messing about with old songs like a George Lucas approach at all.
And one album with Who needs the young on it is more than enough in my opinion as was Cry over me.
I'd probably replace Everything Louder with Frying Pan, given how often Meat performed it. I'm sure people know it better.
I'd end on GATW and just put FCOL back in the Bat section. Other than that I'd probably sequence it the way the songs originally appeared on the album except for the GATW ending.
Apart from the changes I've mentioned, we did talk about this recently and I had a similar list of songs I believe.
|