View Single Post
Old 05 Oct 2016, 22:53   #3
letsgotoofar
Super Loafer
 
Join Date: 12.09.2016
Location: In front of a computer, duh.
Posts: 446
Default

Like the title, but my track list focuses on the singles (which would theoretically be most recognizable to a mass audience), rearranged in album order, as follows:

Meat Loaf
Last at Bat: The Final Flight

Disc One
  1. Bat Out of Hell
  2. You Took the Words Right Out of My Mouth (Hot Summer Night)
  3. All Revved Up with No Place to Go
  4. Two Out of Three Ain't Bad
  5. Paradise by the Dashboard Light
  6. Peel Out
  7. I'm Gonna Love Her for Both of Us
  8. Read 'Em and Weep
  9. Dead Ringer for Love

Disc Two
  1. Razor's Edge
  2. Midnight at the Lost and Found
  3. If You Really Want To
  4. Modern Girl
  5. Nowhere Fast
  6. Surf's Up
  7. Piece of the Action
  8. Rock and Roll Mercenaries
  9. Getting Away with Murder

Disc Three
  1. Blind Before I Stop
  2. Special Girl
  3. I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)
  4. Life Is a Lemon and I Want My Money Back
  5. Rock and Roll Dreams Come Through
  6. Objects in the Rear View Mirror May Appear Closer Than They Are
  7. I'd Lie for You (And That's the Truth)
  8. Runnin' for the Red Light (I Gotta Life)
  9. Not a Dry Eye in the House

Disc Four
  1. Amnesty is Granted
  2. No Matter What (as edited for single without "Home by Now")
  3. Is Nothing Sacred
  4. A Kiss is a Terrible Thing to Waste
  5. Couldn't Have Said it Better
  6. Did I Say That?
  7. Man of Steel
  8. Because of You
  9. It's All Coming Back to Me Now

Disc Five
  1. Blind as a Bat
  2. Cry Over Me
  3. Los Angeloser
  4. If I Can't Have You
  5. All of Me
  6. The Giving Tree
  7. Stand in the Storm
  8. Going All the Way (A Song in 6 Movements)
  9. Speaking in Tongues

For purposes of timing, I would go with the longest single edits (so long as they are indeed single edits, and not just the album's "long" version as a B-side) available for each track for the mass market release in physical format, and go with the album length of each track online.

Last edited by letsgotoofar; 05 Oct 2016 at 23:01.
letsgotoofar is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.03661 seconds with 13 queries.