View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 2003, 11:09   #3
mariella
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 04.02.2003
Location:  Holland
Posts: 4,063
Default

Dear, dear MB,

We have been through a lot, these past months. Good times (a lot of them fortunately) and also some really bad times.
I read you comments about Dottie and ofcourse couldn't agree more. But you also have the same qualities, my dear friend.
And I truly hope your precious dog will be allright.

I had planned to promote MOS today. But right now, I think it is better to listen to Heaven for a few times...and just cry. Monday was very emotional.

Ofcourse this is not the first time I cried since Monday. Just listening to this beautiful version made me very emotional, I better just cry for a bit.
Then 'get up from the ground' and make these phonecalls...thank you!

We are all in the same boat here, news about Meat's health is what we want. I pray it will be good news!

xxx

Mariella
mariella is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02351 seconds with 13 queries.