View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 2003, 13:21   #16
MBrevard
Super Loafer
 
Join Date: 06.02.2003
Location: Deceased
Posts: 761
Default

Oh, friends! This is amazing! I'm not sure I'm going to make it through the day--so many of you have already gotten me to cry!! Beautiful thoughts and poems.

And please, don't be afraid to join in this thread!! If you don't have a poem, that's fine! If you don't have a story to share! That's okay, too!

All this WEBATHON is about is sending positive thoughts and wishes to Meat all day long. So, if all you want to do is say, "Get Well, Meat," and do that in your own words and from your heart, then that's perfect!! This is something any and all of us can do!!

When I started this post, we have already had over 170 people here. Meat has GOT to be feeling the warmth by now!!

Mariella, you and I have always felt the same about "Testify"!! I think we always will. There's just something very special about this song!!

So, here it is for everyone, from a recent performance. Enjoy it, dear friends!!

FEEL BETTER SOON, MEAT!!!

Keep the love flowing to Meat,
MB
xxx
MBrevard is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.03286 seconds with 13 queries.