View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 2003, 14:16   #20
MBrevard
Super Loafer
 
Join Date: 06.02.2003
Location: Deceased
Posts: 761
Default

Hi again! Thank you, Bart, Sherrie and Kezzina!! We've now had over 215 people come by here so far today! That's a lot of positive love going his way!!

I was saving these for the "Girls" topic, since I am a very proud member of SGAS, but I think I'll share them here. This is the time to be thinking of Meat and one good way is through his photos.

First one--can anyone name the year of this photo? Love the guitar! This isn't the same one he was using on this tour, though, was it??




Next up, I've got one that I believe is from the Bad Attitude Tour (if I'm wrong, please correct me!)




And I saved the best for last: He IS gorgeous in this photo!!!




Please keep the love and positive thoughts flowing all day!!

FEEL BETTER SOON, MEAT!!

Love to you all,
MB
xxx
MBrevard is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.10156 seconds with 13 queries.