View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 2003, 19:25   #31
MBrevard
Super Loafer
 
Join Date: 06.02.2003
Location: Deceased
Posts: 761
Default

Ah, Amethyst and Kathy, thank you SO much! I'm glad you're both here and a part of this little project!! It's each of you who joins in who makes this thread special--that, and Meat, of course!! :P !!

I have to admit, I've been working on this stuff all night and was starting to get a little sleepy. But your kind words perked me right up again and I'm good to go for a few more hours!

Let's see where we're at! Over 430 ML fans have taken a peek at this thread so far and hopefully, at the same time, have sent their personal wishes and healing thoughts to Meat! I think we're doing really good here, considering it was a workday!!

Got something special for you this time. I can't remember, but I may have shared this with you for another occasion, but it's something you hear so rarely that it's worth a second listen (or third, fourth...)

Hope you like it.

FEEL BETTER SOON, MEAT!!

Keep the GET WELL MEAT LOAF WEBATHON love flowing...



Love,
MB
xxx
MBrevard is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.03857 seconds with 13 queries.