View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 2003, 19:45   #33
Marianne
Super Loafer
 
Join Date: 27.04.2002
Posts: 789
Default

Mb thank you that you want to share this with us. This is a great thread.

My thougts goes out to the many fans who where there on monday. I can imagine that was very hard to see.

But this a possitive thread and I really hope that Meat is feeling better right now and takes care of his health. I know that how longer it takes before we'll get some news about Meat the more we'll get worried. But overhere we are saying "No news is good news" Let's hope for that. And we are all here together to make the waiting a little less harder.

Meat if you read this " I'll treasure your love, I'll never want to loose it"

Get well very soon.

Marianne.
Marianne is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02724 seconds with 13 queries.