View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 2003, 22:39   #41
LostSoul
Got metal?
 
Join Date: 06.11.2003
Location:  Switzerland
Posts: 2,109
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBrevard
Ah, beautifully said, Lost Soul! So nice to have you with us now!!

And Kaye, I really liked that poem!!! It's perfect for the occasion!! I don't know where you guys are finding all these poems, but they're lovely!!

Well, friends, over 280 ML fans have passed this way so far!! I know Meat has GOT to be feeling the love by now!!!

Ready for WEBATHON Special #5?? This is one I know you've all seen before, but it's such a beautiful love song, you just never get tired of it!!

FEEL BETTER SOON, MEAT!!!

Keep those positive thoughts and prayers coming, friends,
as our GET WELL MEAT LOAF WEBATHON continues!!

Love to all,
MB
xxx

MB,

thank you for the compliment.
But I would like to say thank you to you because what you've been doing right here for a couple of days now deserves my total admiration.

There's nothing we can do for Meat except supporting him with words.
We all wish him to get well soon... nothing else matters!
LostSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.04045 seconds with 13 queries.