View Single Post
Old 22 Nov 2003, 03:05   #58
shadow1000001
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 10.07.2003
Location:  Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 2,580
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAttitude

The words of the song that mean so much to me I want to say to you:

When the night has come and the land is dark.
And the moon is the only light you see,
No, I won't be afraid,
No, I won't be afraid ,
Just as long as you stand by me.

Meat you stood by me even though you didn't know it but the words that you sang in that song helped me climb out of the darkness into the light.

Meat I will always stand by you.

Please take some time to let your body heal and to get well.
And don't worry all of your fans will stand by you!!!!!

Love & Happiness
Autumn (BadAttitude)

That is very well said and extremely heart felt. Thank you for sharing that Autumn

MB, Thank you so much for all these wonderful clips.
Hopefully Meat is resting and enjoying all the positive vibes that are being sent his way

Maria
shadow1000001 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02854 seconds with 13 queries.