View Single Post
Old 02 Dec 2003, 00:42   #877
shadow1000001
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 10.07.2003
Location:  Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 2,580
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_dancer
Rosie-

Now here is why you cannot bring up such naughty things: My mind jumped from one idea to the next and got me into some trouble!!

Soap on the rope shaped like Meat Loaf- Meat Loaf in the shower- and that's the last thing I remember...before I woke up on the floor!



But damn you for putting these NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY thoughts in my head !!

Not only did I forget to pick up the witch hazel but now I'm off for a cold shower.
Hmmmm..............Soap on a rope, I'll be taking 2 showers at this rate
If you're anything like me Leah, you don't need any help putting those ideas in your head



Maria
shadow1000001 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Page generated in 0.02838 seconds with 13 queries.