I must add that I ordered my car through the OIFC link my main concern was an email received from Bill in December saying he was going to get straight on the phone and sort out the refund for the triple payment. He then did not answer any emails from me until a week ago when he promised to send the money through Paypal. As of today I have asked for all my money back and to forget the car. I think I may have more chance of a trip to Mars then him paying up. 10th street have said they will look in to it but nothing from them today :o :o :o I am annoyed as OIFC is an official site and I do think the link should be suspended until all monies are paid.. But that is my opinion only :o :o :o :o
Rosie :o
|