|
|
#1 |
|
Medium/Paranormal Investigator
![]() Join Date: 22.12.2006
Location:
Posts: 253
|
Does anybody know it the official online store will be updating with new merchandise anytime soon??
Thanks. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 16.04.2003
Location: Sheffield UK
Posts: 5,910
|
Given he's stopped touring, and new merchandise is tied in with R&C and SPI the producers, I'd be surprised to be honest. I think it may be a new company doing the website. As far as I'm aware the merch on offer there is still via LiveNation, selling what's left over from Last at Bat
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Senior Loafer
![]() Join Date: 10.04.2013
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 104
|
Quote:
Did you see anything new at the Meat store in Las Vegas for the second run of R&C? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 26.10.2008
Location:
Posts: 2,319
|
Quote:
Tank Top: There is a purple tank top (body building style tank top) that says Rocktellz and Cocktails on it. (I'm not 100% sure if that was new or not). Everything else is still there, just space is divided up between Meat's mercy and The Jackson's. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Senior Loafer
![]() Join Date: 10.04.2013
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 104
|
Quote:
Thanks! |
|
|
|
|
| 1 User Likes This Post. |
|
|
#6 |
|
Medium/Paranormal Investigator
![]() Join Date: 22.12.2006
Location:
Posts: 253
|
Thanks. I was hoping to see some stuff from the rocktellz.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Super Loafer
![]() Join Date: 27.12.2012
Location:
Posts: 438
|
|
|
|
|
| 1 User Likes This Post. |