mlukfc.com Forums mlukfc.com
Meat Loaf UK Fanclub 
PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Meat Loaf » General Messages

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16 Mar 2006, 23:21   #1
duke knooby
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 24.06.2005
Location:  belfast
Posts: 17,911
Default who reckons meats here alot?

who reckons meat visits all the time to keep adrift of the fans opinions, and whats going on. but only posts when he feels he needs to address a topic, or correct some rumours?
duke knooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2006, 23:33   #2
ChloeLee88
Super Loafer
 
Join Date: 27.07.2005
Location:  Bolton, Greater Manchester
Posts: 666
Default

easy to find out check when his last visit was! I think he visits fairly reguarly.
ChloeLee88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2006, 23:36   #3
L96
Inaugural goldfish winner
 
Join Date: 04.07.2005
Location:  In a handbasket. Believe me, for someone my height, it's hell...
Posts: 2,373
Default

According to file, he has not been here and logged in since January 18th. That said, he may well just cruise about without logging in, and I'm not sure how invisible mode works, that may allow him to log in without changing the date of most recent login.

In short, no. Or maybe yes.

I don't know!
L96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2006, 23:42   #4
duke knooby
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 24.06.2005
Location:  belfast
Posts: 17,911
Default

yeah lotus got it, i dont mean loggin in, just always in and out with out logging in, keeping an eye on whats said etc
duke knooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2006, 23:46   #5
ChloeLee88
Super Loafer
 
Join Date: 27.07.2005
Location:  Bolton, Greater Manchester
Posts: 666
Default

hmmm he prob does! I wonder what actually goes through his mind when he reads these topics?!
ChloeLee88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2006, 23:56   #6
L96
Inaugural goldfish winner
 
Join Date: 04.07.2005
Location:  In a handbasket. Believe me, for someone my height, it's hell...
Posts: 2,373
Default

I think it might be safer not to know the answer to that.
L96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2006, 23:59   #7
Caelan
life is one big adventure
 
Join Date: 23.06.2005
Location:  some town in Alberta called Leduc
Posts: 5,550
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus96
I think it might be safer not to know the answer to that.
there's a lot of fun around but not only Meat..so we'll have a lot of fun but that doesn't interrest Meat I think...lol
Caelan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2006, 04:54   #8
rockfenris2005
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 16.02.2003
Location:  
Posts: 2,217
Default

I know, for fact, that he and the band regularly read this board, the Rockman and MirroroftheSoul
rockfenris2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2006, 08:16   #9
L96
Inaugural goldfish winner
 
Join Date: 04.07.2005
Location:  In a handbasket. Believe me, for someone my height, it's hell...
Posts: 2,373
Default

Source?

L96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2006, 09:27   #10
AndrewG
I hope your salmon sucks!
 
Join Date: 18.01.2004
Location:  Northamptonshire
Posts: 7,085
Default

With all the arguing and negativity going on here and on Rockman it would not surprise me if Meat, Jim and the band couldn't care less about these places. Sure there are some great posts / threads / comments and people around here, but at times I really think many of us are treating the guys with a lot of disrespect.
AndrewG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2006, 07:35   #11
rockfenris2005
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 16.02.2003
Location:  
Posts: 2,217
Default

I would have thought that to be "saving their asses" in some cases
rockfenris2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2006, 20:25   #12
Jaymze
Super Loafer
 
Join Date: 10.12.2003
Location: Sunderland
Posts: 265
Default

I feel privileged that Meat takes the time out of his busy schedule to post on his fans forum- I've never heard of any celebrities taking as much time to contribute to their fans as Meat.
Jaymze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2006, 21:31   #13
Vickip
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 07.02.2003
Location:  
Posts: 8,101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymze
I feel privileged that Meat takes the time out of his busy schedule to post on his fans forum- I've never heard of any celebrities taking as much time to contribute to their fans as Meat.
Right you are Jaymze
Vicki
Vickip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2006, 02:14   #14
Jeanie
Super Loafer
 
Join Date: 09.07.2003
Location:  Canada
Posts: 996
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymze
I feel privileged that Meat takes the time out of his busy schedule to post on his fans forum- I've never heard of any celebrities taking as much time to contribute to their fans as Meat.

ICHSIB, Jaymze.

J.
Jeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2006, 19:31   #15
Leah
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 03.04.2005
Location:  Cleethorpes, North East coast of England
Posts: 1,510
Default

Yes it sure its very good of Meat to take time out and post on here and its very much appreciated!
Leah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2006, 19:43   #16
Benny
Massive Loafer
 
Join Date: 07.09.2005
Location:  
Posts: 3,084
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymze
I feel privileged that Meat takes the time out of his busy schedule to post on his fans forum- I've never heard of any celebrities taking as much time to contribute to their fans as Meat.
I agree
Benny is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.

Page generated in 0.04979 seconds with 15 queries.