mlukfc.com Forums mlukfc.com
Meat Loaf UK Fanclub 
PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Meat Loaf » General Messages

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03 Nov 2005, 21:15   #1
Wezzie
Rookie
 
Join Date: 07.02.2003
Posts: 20
Exclamation Need Some Help Asap Please

Does anyone have any merchandise from BOOH ? Like t-shirts , tour books, ticket stubs??
PLEASE PM me ASAP, I really need your help as does Meat on this one.
Thanks
Wezzie
Wezzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2005, 21:36   #2
Caelan
life is one big adventure
 
Join Date: 23.06.2005
Location:  some town in Alberta called Leduc
Posts: 5,550
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wezzie
Does anyone have any merchandise from BOOH ? Like t-shirts , tour books, ticket stubs??
PLEASE PM me ASAP, I really need your help as does Meat on this one.
Thanks
Wezzie
can you give information why??
Caelan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2005, 23:59   #3
Wezzie
Rookie
 
Join Date: 07.02.2003
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelan
can you give information why??
I'm not at liberty to say why right now but it is important. Sorry !
Wezzie
Wezzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2005, 00:08   #4
Tim
The Butcher
 
Join Date: 14.04.2002
Location:  Westervoort, The Netherlands
Posts: 10,321
Default

Check the ebay sites or maybe on this site the shop!!
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2005, 00:23   #5
The Flying Mouse
Armed ba$tard and Jo's other half.
 
Join Date: 06.08.2002
Location:  In the middle of nowhere near the end of the line.
Posts: 16,104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wezzie
Does anyone have any merchandise from BOOH ? Like t-shirts , tour books, ticket stubs??
PLEASE PM me ASAP, I really need your help as does Meat on this one.
Thanks
Wezzie
Well if it's to help Meat out, then I better put some glue on this thing and make it a sticky
The Flying Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2005, 02:11   #6
Wezzie
Rookie
 
Join Date: 07.02.2003
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FLYING MOUSE
Well if it's to help Meat out, then I better put some glue on this thing and make it a sticky
Thank You Mouse, this is to help Meat out and after all is said and done I'm sure I can let everyone know the reason behind it. Anything you have that you can scan ands send to me would be great.
The items scanned have to have : Meat Loaf/BOOH or BOOH2
Wezzie
Wezzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2005, 02:19   #7
Deb
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 26.04.2003
Location: Did I say that?...
Posts: 4,162
Default

Wezzie, Try Andy. He wont be on till monday though. But if it's that urgent i could ring him to get online

Deb
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2005, 03:16   #8
Debbi V
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 31.10.2003
Location:  Mandeville, LA
Posts: 1,364
Default

I've got a thingee or two - if all you need is a scan, I can manage that. Do I email it to you, Wezzie?!
Debbi V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2005, 03:30   #9
Wezzie
Rookie
 
Join Date: 07.02.2003
Posts: 20
Default

Debbi,
check your PM thingy.
Thanks
Wezzie
Wezzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Nov 2005, 13:01   #10
AndyK
Relentless
 
Join Date: 21.11.2003
Location:  Over the top..... seeing what's on the other side
Posts: 18,694
Default

Check your PM's Wezzie!!
AndyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2006, 22:01   #11
L96
Inaugural goldfish winner
 
Join Date: 04.07.2005
Location:  In a handbasket. Believe me, for someone my height, it's hell...
Posts: 2,373
Default

So, any updates on this?

Did you get everything you needed Wezzie? Are we allowed to know what it's about yet?
L96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.

Page generated in 0.05430 seconds with 15 queries.