Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Meat Loaf » General Messages

Old 13 Jun 2009, 01:26   #226
Pudding
I'm A Prize Fight Lover...

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke knooby View Post
would you get a pain in the ass with soothing aloe vera???
Probably and it might make your fart smell nice.
Pudding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2009, 11:37   #227
bobbin
Senior Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil nickname View Post
I do disagree with that, on the same grounds as AndrewG: for what I've seen as a non-facebook user, Facebook gives you nothing useful at all if you're not logged in. (I don't know anything about iLike, but if that's also only open to users, the same thing applies.)

Twitter is open to everyone, logged in or not, and therefore much more suited for this kind of public updates. Why would you as an artist choose to only inform some of your fanbase? And as you can integrate twitter-updates in numerous ways in websites (like Facebook), it can be used to compliment Facebook.

The internet is just like a world wide web, as you can access the same information via different routes. Unless you choose to hide that information behind some website that requires people to log in. Then your content is locked up, which imo isn't helping anyone.
Agreed, imo facebook is a shite site, i tried it and deleted my account, didnt compliment my life at all and imo says alot more about those one there than those not.
Although i'm not a fan of twitter either i agree that it is the best social place as you dont have to be a member or even following meat to see the his twits/tweets, whatever the term is lol.

Personally it's just nice to see Meat doing something even short vids, instead of a long silence then 'poof' an album hits the shelves. And in the lack of an official website i guess he has chosen the best way to get his messages out there.
bobbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2009, 11:39   #228
duke knooby
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbin View Post
instead of a long silence then 'poof'
duke knooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2009, 14:08   #229
Pudding

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbin View Post
Agreed, imo facebook is a shite site, i tried it and deleted my account, didnt compliment my life at all and imo says alot more about those one there than those not.
Facebook is shite when you get the boring sad c*nts posting utter crap. I like the idea behind Facebook as I've made contact with a lot of old friends, but I aint interested on if they should put the kettle on or what Jedi name they should be
Old 14 Jun 2009, 03:36   #230
cowboy
Loafer

I think I'm just having fun and keeping in touch. Scripted? LOL We will have something everyday we are in the studio. Rob Cavallo is the best. Yes , at his house makes the studio fun for me. Someone has to post them I don't keep up with that stuff. This album might just pin your ears to the wall. A good start but a long way to go.
Meat
cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2009, 03:47   #231
Kathy
Super Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy View Post
I think I'm just having fun and keeping in touch. Scripted? LOL We will have something everyday we are in the studio. Rob Cavallo is the best. Yes , at his house makes the studio fun for me. Someone has to post them I don't keep up with that stuff. This album might just pin your ears to the wall. A good start but a long way to go.
Meat
sure am enjoying your videos, Meat! And I'm looking forward to having my ears pinned to the wall, lol! Thanks so much.
Kathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2009, 04:01   #232
Dave
Mega Loafer

Well, as a fan of Meat Loaf and an active Twitterer... It is fantastic to see Meat Loaf active on Twitter. Twitter is beyond fun for me. I enjoy it. I like seeing Meat Loaf on there.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2009, 04:15   #233
Pudding

Quote:
Meat
Why are we having someone pretending to be Meat Loaf where the hell is Fireball?

cowboy has had 3 posts in total the first one ---> HERE talks about Meat Loaf and not as Meat Loaf, unless Meat usually talks about himself in the third person.

Admin can you confirm please.
Old 14 Jun 2009, 04:16   #234
Jeanie
Super Loafer

Quote:
Meat

Thanks for keeping in touch... Love the videos. Please keep making them, as they are great fun.
I'm glad that having the studio in Robs house makes you more comfortable. Can't wait to hear the new album, when it's done.

Jeanie xo
Jeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2009, 04:22   #235
Kathy
Super Loafer

LOL if *I* know Cowboy is Meat, probably everybody else does too (including you, Pudding)

-Kathy, who rarely knows anything
Kathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2009, 04:30   #236
Sarge
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudding View Post
Why are we having someone pretending to be Meat Loaf where the hell is Fireball?

cowboy has had 3 posts in total the first one ---> HERE talks about Meat Loaf and not as Meat Loaf, unless Meat usually talks about himself in the third person.

The style of writing is quite similar, note the spaces in front of commas and periods, for example. I thought multiple accounts are not allowed?
Sarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2009, 04:31   #237
Wario
Monstro helps me spell things...

Quote:
Meat
you can already tell thats not meat. I dont think he would use the internet slang "LOL"

If you are in fact Meat I'm sorry, but your guilty until proven innocent. too many fakes out there.
Wario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2009, 04:42   #238
Sarge
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarioLoaf View Post
you can already tell thats not meat. I dont think he would use the internet slang "LOL"
Maybe he has a ghostwriter?
Sarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2009, 04:50   #239
Pudding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
The style of writing is quite similar, note the spaces in front of commas and periods, for example.
The fact there are commas and periods makes me question that it's Meat.

And still why haven't we got Fireball ?
Old 14 Jun 2009, 05:32   #240
cowboy
Loafer

You guys are funny. LOL use it al the time. Just getting better at email. Can't remember the password for fireball. It was was on my desk top. and it crashed. Monday on the Video I'm telling Pudding I'm getting better at email.
M
Old 14 Jun 2009, 05:35   #241
cowboy
Loafer

My 1st post ? Well Meat loaf was talking about Meat. Still crazy after all these years
M
Old 14 Jun 2009, 05:47   #242
Vickip
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Meat
Thanks for keeping in touch Meat ... I'm really enjoying all your videos
I'm glad to hear that everything's going so well in the studio, and I'm really looking forward to the CD !

Vicki
Vickip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2009, 07:09   #243
Pudding

Quote:
Monday on the Video I'm telling Pudding I'm getting better at email.
M
Don't forget my poem about daffodils and when Meat is coming to New Zealand whilst you're at it, as it was 5 years ago when Christchurch last rocked
Old 14 Jun 2009, 09:18   #244
RadioMaster
The German

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarioLoaf View Post
your guilty until proven innocent.
If that's your understanding of human rights and law, I just hope you'll never become "presedent"
RadioMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2009, 11:08   #245
MeatGrl1
No Day But Today

Location:  Sitting on the steps outside looking so restless and reckless and lost!
Talking

Quote:
Meat
Thanks for posting Meat,
It's nice to have you back and it's nice to see the video's, keep them coming !!

Quote:
You guys are funny. LOL use it al the time. Just getting better at email. Can't remember the password for fireball. It was was on my desk top. and it crashed. Monday on the Video I'm telling Pudding I'm getting better at email.
M
I hate when that happens.
MeatGrl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2009, 13:50   #246
The Flying Mouse
Armed ba$tard and Jo's other half.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudding View Post

Consider it confirmed.
The Flying Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2009, 14:41   #247
Battybarb
Nutty Tart From Hell

Quote:
M

i forget my passwords all the time...lol...thought it was age catching up, but now just think its me being an airhead..lol..
Battybarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2009, 15:45   #248
nikox1
Mega Loafer

welcome back meat!!
nikox1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2009, 16:11   #249
Vickip
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse View Post
Consider it confirmed.
Thanks Mouse
Vickip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2009, 16:40   #250
RadioMaster
The German

Quote:
Meat
hey cowboy, hows your pal wagner?
RadioMaster is offline   Reply With Quote