Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Life » Off Topic

Old 25 Jan 2009, 03:05   #39476
SamCat
Hello Harry!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstro View Post
Bloody hell..........how does something so beautiful as Jasmine produce farts like that???????????
I have to second that!! I was actually beginning to think it was Michael farting and blaming Jazz like when i blame the cats lol!!
SamCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2009, 03:51   #39477
MeatGrl1
No Day But Today

Location:  Sitting on the steps outside looking so restless and reckless and lost!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Helen~ View Post
sounds like a reason to invest in new comfy shoes
I know right !!
It's on the agenda .

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse View Post
I've just found a pal of mine on the net who I haven't spoken too for about 12 years
He was the pianist on The King Of Scandinavia when I was Assistant Cruise Manager back in 96/97.

We were really good pals back in the day.

Just sent him a message so will hopefully hear from him soon
That's awesome only don't shoot me down here but when I just read that I thought you said 69 !!
I should learn to read properly but then I'm tired right now !

It was a good shift though I had to do some boring computer and paper work.
Enemy came in again today but luckily Lisa served said person today so I didn't have to exchange false hollow pleasentries. Am absolutely knackered, should go to bed. Happy to of found The Saint and Heat with Val kilmer, I did label the vids after all now the question remains... Where the hell is Kill Me Again? I miss that, and I did label it the question remains where or what have I done with it, not looking for it now.

Night night

XxX
MeatGrl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2009, 13:21   #39478
~Helen~
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 View Post
Happy to of found The Saint and Heat with Val kilmer, I did label the vids after all now the question remains... Where the hell is Kill Me Again? I miss that, and I did label it the question remains where or what have I done with it, not looking for it now.
Lol - could you have loaned it to someone? - i often think i've lost things, give them up as lost and gone for ever and then some years later a friend says to me "i've still got that xyz of yours, came across it the other day tidying up, you must take it back home with you"

alternatively, living with my parents, i find my mother in particular likes to tidy things away / pick them up and forget she has them or what she's done with them. I was blamed for over 10 years for the loss of a pair of scissors which turned out to be in mother's knitting bag (that's right, she hadn't knitted in 10+ years)...i also thought for months i'd lost my driving license and was on the brink of contacting dvla to get a new one, when something leaked in my mum's handbag and on emptying her bag, she discovered she had my driving licence. apparently she'd thought it was hers (which was also in her bag). i'd've thought the name would have given that one away but apparently she wasn't looking at it with glasses on...and it was still my fault as i must have left it laying around somewhere!

I think though, that there is an evil fairy somewhere that comes along and hides my stuff. and the tidier i am, the more stuff it hides. little things i can understand how i can misplace them (maybe), but i seem to lose clothes these days...they can only be in the cupboard, the washer or the laundry basket surely? (well...or on the floor from time to time, i do confess).
~Helen~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2009, 13:26   #39479
MeatGrl1
No Day But Today

Location:  Sitting on the steps outside looking so restless and reckless and lost!

Quote:
Lol - could you have loaned it to someone? - i often think i've lost things, give them up as lost and gone for ever and then some years later a friend says to me "i've still got that xyz of yours, came across it the other day tidying up, you must take it back home with you"
No, I am very protective over the people and things I love.
Val Kilmer is one of my favourite actor's so if I loaned out a film of his I'd be on tender hooks till I had it back in my possession !! No it's in my room somewhere, I just have lots and lots of vids that I taped from the TV.
Old 25 Jan 2009, 13:33   #39480
~Helen~
Mega Loafer

Emma if you know it's in there you will find it eventually, so don't worry....it could be worse - at university i had so much stuff crammed into one room i actually lost my clarinet (still in its case)!!
Old 25 Jan 2009, 13:39   #39481
MeatGrl1
No Day But Today

Damn that sucks !!

Sorry to hear that.

Yeah I hope I can find it soon.

I need to get ready for work... Work till 10, beautiful !
Old 25 Jan 2009, 14:27   #39482
Betty
˙·٠•● ♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♪ ●•٠·˙

can this weekend please be over?
youŽd wonder how many things can go wrong within two days
Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2009, 14:52   #39483
Monstro
Promoted to Wario's spellchecker

Quote:
at university i had so much stuff crammed into one room i actually lost my clarinet (still in its case)!!
Brings back memories, I used to play one of those as well
Monstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2009, 15:54   #39484
clpmss
Anything for Sir Meat Loaf

I just got direct tv and still looking thru all these dam channels...well last night I found the BOOM-A-RANG channel...WOOHOO...I GET TO SEE THE OLD CARTOONS NOW...YEA FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE FLINTSTONES, BUGS BUNNY, THE JETSONS, TOM & JERRY....AHHHHHH
THE GOOD OLD DAYS....
clpmss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2009, 18:36   #39485
belladonna-took
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
can this weekend please be over?
youŽd wonder how many things can go wrong within two days

Here's hoping 2009 makes a bit of an effort to come up with some good things for you soon Betty! xx

Congrats on the fun channel Chris, and i hope you find that tape soon Meatgrl..it niggles losing them doesn't it? Specially when technically it shouldn't be possible to in one room!

I reckon Helen's clarinet defeated the laws of physics to do that vanishing act. Very Jonathan Creek..but less enjoyable!
belladonna-took is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2009, 19:10   #39486
belladonna-took
Mega Loafer

Sorry! I couldn't figure out how to get all this on one post. Will stop replying to my own posts as of now...
Took this pic as present for two friends who have just had a baby (yeah, right..obvious) just wondered what people thought of it. Am in the process of framing it up now. The baby is called max..and he's gorgeous!
Old 25 Jan 2009, 19:45   #39487
~Helen~
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 View Post
Damn that sucks !!

Sorry to hear that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstro View Post
Brings back memories, I used to play one of those as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by belladonna-took View Post
I reckon Helen's clarinet defeated the laws of physics to do that vanishing act. Very Jonathan Creek..but less enjoyable!
I don't worry...I found it eventually...well or my friend did, who is much better at finding things than I am, and I rewarded her with chocolate. i seem to recall it was under something...bed or desk or chair...guess not many things it could have been under, but there was an awful lot of stuff in the room!

Quote:
Here's hoping 2009 makes a bit of an effort to come up with some good things for you soon Betty! xx
Yeah I hope so too...and for anyone else that's finding 2009 to be a year which presents many problems!

(why isn't there a 'hug' emoticon btw??)

Quote:
Took this pic as present for two friends who have just had a baby (yeah, right..obvious) just wondered what people thought of it. Am in the process of framing it up now. The baby is called max..and he's gorgeous!
The pic is great - two very proud parents in that photo!
Old 25 Jan 2009, 20:15   #39488
allrevvedup
"Most things that i worry about, never happen anyway"

another draw, though slightly better since we came back from a goal down...just going to have to get out of the rut...if we play like we did in the second half we will beat more teams then not
allrevvedup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2009, 20:17   #39489
belladonna-took
Mega Loafer

Glad you like it Helen. I was hoping it captured the happiness they were feeling.
Glad you found the clarinet too. I have nightmares that i've lost my violin from time to time. I hate them because my grandpa left it to me.
Old 25 Jan 2009, 23:45   #39490
clpmss
Anything for Sir Meat Loaf

I just found out something about my computer which I never knew it could do. I can take a youtube video, freeze it, and make a cross stitch pattern. HOLY BEEGEEBEES!!!!
NOW I'M REALLY IN CROSS STITCH HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
clpmss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2009, 00:00   #39491
firefly
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by clpmss View Post
I just found out something about my computer which I never knew it could do. I can take a youtube video, freeze it, and make a cross stitch pattern. HOLY BEEGEEBEES!!!!
NOW I'M REALLY IN CROSS STITCH HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice one Chris
xx
firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2009, 04:30   #39492
MeatGrl1
No Day But Today

Talking

Tired .

Shift went OK.

Left work diary at work.. Fantastic so am going to have to pop in tomorrow/today to get it or I don't know what I'm doing !!

Night folks

XxX
Old 26 Jan 2009, 08:32   #39493
Pudding
I'm A Prize Fight Lover...

Just watched The Saint with Val Kilmer, total shit

Pud
Pudding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2009, 10:11   #39494
Battybarb
Nutty Tart From Hell

Roger Moore definately the best
Battybarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2009, 10:11   #39495
Battybarb
Nutty Tart From Hell

Quote:

Sorry! I couldn't figure out how to get all this on one post. Will stop replying to my own posts as of now...
fantastic picture Caroline
Old 26 Jan 2009, 10:14   #39496
belladonna-took
Mega Loafer

Thanks Barb! It's the father's birthday present...so i was hoping it was ok. I find it so hard to judge myself...
xxx
Old 26 Jan 2009, 10:17   #39497
Battybarb
Nutty Tart From Hell

what a lovely present
Old 26 Jan 2009, 10:18   #39498
Battybarb
Nutty Tart From Hell

my daughters best friend got me a framed professional pic of my 2 grandaughters for xmas,i was so pleased with it,one of my best pressies
Old 26 Jan 2009, 10:19   #39499
belladonna-took
Mega Loafer

i hope it will remind them how they felt that day. It took a long time to get Max with lots of trauma along the way.
Old 26 Jan 2009, 10:21   #39500
Battybarb
Nutty Tart From Hell

Aww bless.well worth it in the end,i always think that we all have memories but photos say it all