Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Life » Off Topic

Old 27 Oct 2011, 03:03   #48901
Vickip
Mega Loafer

Everything sounds SO much better when both of my ears aren't clogged up
Vickip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2011, 16:44   #48902
Ollie241189

If I sing For Cryin' Out Loud on karaoke tonight on karaoke to the girl I like, will I get laid? : )
Ollie241189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2011, 16:59   #48903
melon
Long Distance Loafer

So I've been singing HIAHB pretty loud non-stop in my car..... my throat is a little rough now lol
melon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Oct 2011, 17:16   #48904
Sue K
Mega Loafer

Wink Happy Friday, meatie peeps !

I think I already posted my thought about what's up with gummy vitamins for adults ? Now I see One-A-Day has them out as well. I can't help but think, wouldn't some of the gummy get caught in teeth and one wouldn't get full benefit of the vitamin ? And what adult needs gummy vitamins ???? For Pete's sake !!! ...

On a bright side for me ... My husband and I started watching Big Bang Theory just this last season and we've been catching up with the repeats now being shown on a local station and TBS and omg... Do these geeks make me laugh my ass off !!! ... TOO freaking funny !!!

And the new season for Walking Dead has started and MAN does that show scare the stuffins out me... lol ... I LOVE it !!!

I hope this finds things as well as possible with all !

S ... xo
Sue K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2011, 01:44   #48905
AndyK
Relentless

As Shit Fridays go, that was the shittiest!
AndyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2011, 02:52   #48906
Sebastian.
Biggles

Soooo tired. Why won't my brain go to sleep?
Sebastian. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2011, 17:58   #48907
Sue K
Mega Loafer

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyK View Post
As Shit Fridays go, that was the shittiest!
Awww, sorry to hear that, King Andy ! Fridays should NEVER be shitty ! They should always be grand !!! Go find y'self some cake... You'll feel better ... ...

There... THAT thought out the way ... lol ... Is it time again, as it always is when the weather goes out of whack, to say "global warming my arse" ? Philly is expecting 5 to 7" of snow overnight... on Oct 29th for crimsake ! Here's a thought... If it snows on Halloween and the ghosts go to wandering the streets... lol ... they truly will be invisible to the nekkid eye ! ... lol ...

Peace out ... xo
Old 29 Oct 2011, 20:34   #48908
melon
Long Distance Loafer

Due to backstabbers (Some people I would not expect it from) I no longer have a need to save to go to Bali next year, so, I am going to try my hardest to save for the UK & US tours.... yeah....
Old 29 Oct 2011, 23:06   #48909
Sue K
Mega Loafer

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by melon View Post
Due to backstabbers (Some people I would not expect it from) I no longer have a need to save to go to Bali next year, so, I am going to try my hardest to save for the UK & US tours.... yeah....
Melz, going to Bali would be due to your cricket games ? I'm sorry for your troubles, but I do like how you'll turn that frown upside down ... ... If any one can do it, Meat can ... ...

S ... xo
Old 30 Oct 2011, 02:20   #48910
Ollie241189

I think I'm having a bromance at Meat Loaf!!!! Is that weird?
Ollie241189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2011, 04:34   #48911
melon
Long Distance Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue K View Post
Melz, going to Bali would be due to your cricket games ? I'm sorry for your troubles, but I do like how you'll turn that frown upside down ... ... If any one can do it, Meat can ... ...

S ... xo
Nah, Bali was supposed to be for a mates 30th birthday party in 2013.... but I will no longer be attending that particular event!! No skin off my nose, I won't lose sleep over it! I have more important things to save for now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie241189 View Post
Not at all!
Old 30 Oct 2011, 11:37   #48912
Sue K
Mega Loafer

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie241189 View Post
"Bromance" ... lol ... I've only known of this word for the first time after hearing it this week on an episode of Big Bang Theory... lol ... and now here it is again ! I like how the Sheldon character came up with a word for the time between afternoon and evening ~ prevening... lol ... I do often wonder when afternoon ends and evening begins. Would that be 5pm ? I don't remember Sheldon saying.
Old 30 Oct 2011, 12:18   #48913
SueL
Super Loafer

Quote:
I think I already posted my thought about what's up with gummy vitamins for adults ? Now I see One-A-Day has them out as well. I can't help but think, wouldn't some of the gummy get caught in teeth and one wouldn't get full benefit of the vitamin ? And what adult needs gummy vitamins ???? For Pete's sake !!! ...

On a bright side for me ... My husband and I started watching Big Bang Theory just this last season and we've been catching up with the repeats now being shown on a local station and TBS and omg... Do these geeks make me laugh my ass off !!! ... TOO freaking funny !!!

And the new season for Walking Dead has started and MAN does that show scare the stuffins out me... lol ... I LOVE it !!!

S ... xo
Sue, your posts always make me smile. BTW: I buy gummy vitamins for my 25 year old son. The only veges he eats are potatoes and corn, and it was either the gummies, or the regular multis that he wouldn't swallow used as suppositories!

I hope this finds things as well as possible with YOU and yours.

Sue

P.S We got 9" of the bloody white stuff up here (near Scranton). How much did you get down there? I normally don't mind snow, but this was too much, too early!
SueL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2011, 12:18   #48914
SueL
Super Loafer

Quote:

S ... xo
Sue, your posts always make me smile. BTW: I buy gummy vitamins for my 25 year old son. The only veges he eats are potatoes and corn, and it was either the gummies, or the regular multis that he wouldn't swallow used as suppositories!

I hope this finds things as well as possible with YOU and yours.

Sue

P.S We got 9" of the bloody white stuff up here (near Scranton). How much did you get down there? I normally don't mind snow, but this was too much, too early!
Old 30 Oct 2011, 12:32   #48915
melon
Long Distance Loafer

Trust, once trust is instilled it should never be taken for granted.
Old 30 Oct 2011, 14:12   #48916
melon
Long Distance Loafer

You don't know what happens behind closed doors!!! Oh to be a fly on the wall!
Old 30 Oct 2011, 14:25   #48917
duke knooby
Mega Loafer

sore head
duke knooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2011, 14:32   #48918
melon
Long Distance Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke knooby View Post
sore head
That was me this morning lol
Old 30 Oct 2011, 14:39   #48919
Wario
Monstro helps me spell things...

Its the best time to be a meat loaf fan since 1993!
SO stoked ofr the live release its killing me.
Wario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Oct 2011, 16:38   #48920
Sebastian.
Biggles

Damn Battlefield 3 is good, fantastic story line.
Old 31 Oct 2011, 04:31   #48921
Monstro
Promoted to Wario's spellchecker

Ughfuujuukoge
Monstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2011, 05:43   #48922
melon
Long Distance Loafer

Petty, petty people....

It's a Fall From Grace kinda few days for me!!

Big changes for next years indoor cricket season for me!

Last edited by melon; 31 Oct 2011 at 05:52.
Old 31 Oct 2011, 12:20   #48923
SueL
Super Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by melon View Post
Petty, petty people....

It's a Fall From Grace kinda few days for me!!

Big changes for next years indoor cricket season for me!
Sorry to hear this, Mel. I trust that it's others that have fallen from grace. Your grace!

You'll figure out what's best for you. You're that kind of person.

Sue
Old 31 Oct 2011, 14:14   #48924
melon
Long Distance Loafer

Yes its others, but the second half of how Meat explains Fall from grace is that you gotta pick yourself back up & keep going, & thats what I gotta do
Old 31 Oct 2011, 17:22   #48925
Sebastian.
Biggles

I'm sorry if this offends anyone but I need to get it off my chest:

~~~~ YOU CHESHIRE POLICE ~~~~, ~~~~, ~~~~ YOU!

So, I live on a very respectful street. It's a street of brand new housing (built 2003) everyone if very friendly. But oh no, the council have to build social at the end of our street. Now I've not got anything aginst people who lives in social housing, but these people are scum, sub human SCUM! For the past 6 years we have had to put up with these chavvy people's failed abortions. Their antics range from abuse, right up to attempted arson (on my ~~~~ing house!) to criminal damage. So today these pricks decided to terrorise my old neighbour by chucking rocks at his house. He tried to chase after them but they picked up huge ~~~~ off sticks and chased him. He got in his car and drove off after them up the road. So anyway the police came, and interview these chav kids, didn't seemed to care what us respectful people had to say. What did they do? Arrest my ~~~~ing neighbour, but oh no they decided that they needed four police officer to tackle him to the ground, he's an old man, I'm pretty sure they tasered him. When they got him in the police car it looked like he was going to have a heart attack, ~~~~s! Anyway these kids were still shouting abuse and then their parents came up. Mrs. orangeslut and Charlie chav, I mean think strerotypical chav couples and you have the parents. All these parents do is let their kids out all day and don't give a rats arse about them. They shouldn't be allowed to produce. I mean the Dad's are normally in prison and the Mothers are either bonking someone else are staying in their house getting fat. It made my physically sick to see what the Police did today, I've lost all faith in them. They don't seem to care at all, these kids need a beating and quick!

Tomorrow, the police are getting a complaint, and I pity the poor person who picks up the phone at the Housing association tomorrow as I want these dicks to become homeless, it's a privilege they live in these houses not a right. The Police handled the whole situation like idiots, if they needed to arrest my nieghbour they could have taken him into his own home sat him down and explained. Not acted they they acted!

So upset and angry!

Again sorry if it offends anyone, but Christ I'm angry!!!

We need a Gene Hunt and quickly!

The World really has gone to hell in a handbasket!