Meat Loaf UK Fanclub 
PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Meat Loaf » General Messages

Old 20 Feb 2010, 12:55   #1776
Evil One
Mega Loafer

I think you misunderstood Radiomaster. He wasn't referring to Bat 3, but the cheap cash-in that was 3 Bats Live CD.
Evil One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2010, 14:22   #1777
Fire Ball
Himself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil One View Post
I think you misunderstood Radiomaster. He wasn't referring to Bat 3, but the cheap cash-in that was 3 Bats Live CD.
Yes the Cheap Ass cash-in 3 bats CD, total BS live, which I screamed and yelled and "threw all my toys out of the Pram" over. Another reason for changes I made
in the last 2 years.
M
Fire Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2010, 14:26   #1778
nikox1
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Ball View Post
Yes the Cheap Ass cash-in 3 bats CD, total BS live, which I screamed and yelled and "threw all my toys out of the Pram" over. Another reason for changes I made
in the last 2 years.
M
the new album cover is great meat
nikox1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2010, 15:06   #1779
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Yes I did .. mea culpa ..

But it doesn't alter the basic points I was making .. (and as Meat has just said so eloquently, he wasn't exactly on board with that either )

Caryl
CarylB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2010, 15:07   #1780
Evil One
Mega Loafer

Fireball, while you're lurking about I was hoping you could answer a couple of things that have bugged me (and no doubt other people too)

Why did they choose to put Bad For Good on that crappy CD instead of The Monster Is Loose? They are they same length and BFG had vocal issues.

Also why were those vocal problems not rectified before the DVD was released?
Old 20 Feb 2010, 15:18   #1781
AndrewG
I hope your salmon sucks!

As the Dutch saying goes... It sounds like we are dragging old cows out of the ditch again.... Jesus...

Isn' there a new album and a new tour on the horizon?? Why live in the past when you can live in the present..
AndrewG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2010, 15:24   #1782
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post

Isn't there a new album and a new tour on the horizon?? Why live in the past when you can live in the present..
And look forward with pleasure and excitement to good things in the future coming ever closer

Caryl
.. brushing flies
Old 20 Feb 2010, 15:31   #1783
Vickip
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post

Isn' there a new album and a new tour on the horizon?? Why live in the past when you can live in the present..
Exactly
Vickip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2010, 15:32   #1784
dukesofhazard
Super Loafer

Quote:
Fireball, while you're lurking about I was hoping you could answer a couple of things that have bugged me (and no doubt other people too)

Why did they choose to put Bad For Good on that crappy CD instead of The Monster Is Loose? They are they same length and BFG had vocal issues.

To be fair, the problems seemed to be technical not vocal as you can still hear Meat singing, just somewhat muted (especially on the final, held 'good'). It sounds like he's not being picked up by his mic.

However I do agree that it's odd to not fix this at all before release of the DVD and then again for the Blu-Ray since it is a professional concert recording as it does unfortunately spoil it, and for me is the only thing wrong with the show.

But still, new album soon . I've been getting so excited now that I've pre-ordered it I keep forgetting that I still got to wait 2 months to actually get it!!
dukesofhazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2010, 15:32   #1785
Evil One
Mega Loafer

Is it not possible to discuss the past and the future then?
Old 20 Feb 2010, 15:34   #1786
Steve6
Batman

Quote:
in the last 2 years.
M
They thought they'd get more money by releasing a CD too, and that's all that matters to the record company...Correct?

I for one thought the DVD was enough. It had so much on it....practically crammed with stuff. So getting the DVD and the CD of the 3 bats was too much .
Steve6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2010, 15:41   #1787
Evil One
Mega Loafer

The CD was pointless. It contained nothing that wasn't already available on the DVD. It would have been a better plan to make the CD from one of Meat's UK shows on the first leg of the tour. Then there would be a reason to buy it. A different performance, Meat not sounding ill and most of all: In The Land Of The Pig!
Old 20 Feb 2010, 15:45   #1788
RadioMaster
The German

Quote:
Is it not possible to discuss the past and the future then?
not in this thread

remember to stay on topic guys. If you need to discuss something with Mr. Loaf, do it in private!
RadioMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2010, 16:23   #1789
Vickip
Mega Loafer

Back on topic ... the newest Twitter was very interesting.
I loved the little history lesson, but the talk about the hamburgers really made me hungry
Old 20 Feb 2010, 16:26   #1790
RadioMaster
The German

WTF??

Meat, are you on drugs?? lol
RadioMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2010, 17:14   #1791
Steve6
Batman

Warrior Queen!!!...16AD!!!!! where has all this come from??? then Hamburgers!!! I'd love a Hamburger right now with some fries and large coke. yum yum
Old 20 Feb 2010, 17:22   #1792
Fire Ball
Himself

Quote:

They picked, but I hate "the monster is loose" That is a whole other story. Don't ask . We are moving forward. !!! Have no need to relive the past except to try and correct mistakes and not make the same ones in the future.
Those who dwell in the past , hold grudges, never attempt to understand the truth, refuse to the explore what is the real truth and follow only the stupid and jealous are just lost in their own very dark, cold, hateful , all important, low self esteem world, living only with their nonsensical reality of truth.
"Judge not, lest ye not be Judged"
Those who judge are only judging themselves.
How true is that and who is not guilty.
Hoping everyone who comes here, are going to be brave , bold, fair to all, and move forward into the future with hope and trust and a positive outlook to the future. With the willingness to search out the real truth and not assume because they read it or some one else told them, it is so. Try not take the easy way out . This is my wish for everyone in this world today.
Our Job in this life is to learn, improve , and Love

Now as they going to say on Billboards in the UK starting Monday.
"The New Rock Adventure Begins"

Meat

Last edited by Fire Ball; 20 Feb 2010 at 17:27.
Fire Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2010, 17:28   #1793
howlerformeatloaf
loaf howler

Hey Meat,

You were talking about getting those hamburgers. Well I would prefer the ones you make. I heard they were the best. I want one now.
howlerformeatloaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2010, 17:30   #1794
Steve6
Batman

Quote:
They picked, but I hate "the monster is loose" That is a whole other story. Don't ask . We are moving forward. !!! Have no need to relive the past except to try and correct mistakes and not make the same ones in the future.
Those who dwell in the past , hold grudges, never attempt to understand the truth, refuse to the explore what is the real truth and follow only the stupid and jealous are just lost in their own very dark, cold, hateful , all important, low self esteem world, living only with their nonsensical reality of truth.
Hoping everyone who comes here, are going to be brave , bold, fair to all, and move forward into the future with hope and trust and a positive outlook to the future. With the willingness to search out the real truth and not assume because they read it or some one else told them, it is so. Try not take the easy way out . This is my wish for everyone in this world today.

Meat
I will sum up your post in one word Meat..."Amen"
Old 20 Feb 2010, 17:51   #1795
Evil One
Mega Loafer

Quote:

Meat
And people moaned at me for asking. You may not have liked it, but I thought The Monster Is Loose rocked! Now back on topic...
Old 20 Feb 2010, 18:05   #1796
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Meat
Perfect

Quote:
Catching the wave and riding with you all the way :)

Caryl
Old 20 Feb 2010, 18:29   #1797
Sue K
Mega Loafer

Wink

Quote:
And people moaned at me for asking. You may not have liked it, but I thought The Monster Is Loose rocked! Now back on topic...
Bat 3 is my fave Bat ... it rocked... it crooned... it was mature ... it touched me more than the other two ...
Sue K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2010, 18:34   #1798
meatrocks1
Senior Loafer

They picked, but I hate "the monster is loose"

i like it better than the land of the pig
meatrocks1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2010, 18:34   #1799
PanicLord
Mega Loafer

Quote:

Meat
Amen!
PanicLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2010, 18:36   #1800
Vickip
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanicLord View Post
Amen!
I second that