mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Messages (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Get Well Meat Loaf Webathon (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2652)

Bigmomma 30 Nov 2003 12:51

one more week to go, as it certainely looks like he will be well
enough, so here i am on the count down, and keeping my fingers and everything else crossed.
but i dont want him going on unless he has the docs go ahead, but i
think he has learnt his lesson their ( i hope !)
kezzina

Pat Out of Hell 01 Dec 2003 08:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by MBrevard
Hi, Pat! Thanks for coming back.

Razor's Edge, I believe, was on Hits out of Hell. I do have it, but not ready to share. Perhaps on the next 'event' whenever that will be, I'll be able to share a bit of it with you and everyone.

Thanks, MB. I will keep watching for it then. I would really like to see it.

And thank you for the Execution Day clip. That was another song I had always wanted to see performed.

Hope Meat is feeling better every day! :D

Love
Pat

Asha 01 Dec 2003 22:38

Yes MB I was able to watch the clips. My boyfriend reinstalled my PC and didn't put real player on it again....DUH. How am I to know this, I don't know the first thing about these things I'm sitting behind all day, LOL

Thx,
Asha

MBrevard 02 Dec 2003 21:48

Hi, friends! I just had to come back to this thread one more time. It felt fitting today.

Thank you to all of you who have continued to add to it in the days of waiting!!

I know that all our hearts are in Dublin tonight! We heard from SueW in another thread that the concert IS happening!!

And I know we are all sending our prayers and good wishes to Meat and the band, as they continue with the tour from here!!

Can't wait to hear all about it from those lucky souls who are there with them tonight!!

Much love to you all and thanks again!!
MB
xxx

mariella 02 Dec 2003 22:06

Yes, what better time to come back to this thread, now that Meat will be going on stage any minute!

I loved it here, thank you for 'having us here' MB!
So good to know Meat is playing again!

Now, I can't wait to hear from those lucky souls either!

Another great day,

Mariella

Bigmomma 03 Dec 2003 00:02

well not long to hear now as to how he has rocked everyone, the
lucky people :wink: and it should be a great story to be heard :)
thanks for all the links MB, they have been great, i love the life is a lemon
it allways reminds me of concerts :wink:
think i will put it on now and dream 8)
kezzina

MBrevard 03 Dec 2003 00:19

Thank you, Mariella and Kezzina for adding to this thread today!

Can't wait to hear the news about tonight, either! Why does time always go so slowly when you are waiting for something to happen, but oh, so quickly when you are dreading doing something??!! :? Shouldn't time just be time??? :??:

Only a few more days until Sunday, Kezzina, you lucky girl, and then you'll be there and seeing him, yourself!!! :bunny:

Love to all,
MB
xxx

Woman of Steel 03 Dec 2003 00:38

MB,
Thanks for the lovely thread. Kezzina is lucky isn't she, and so are the people at tonight's concert. Time is finicky. Can't help being jealous of the people who get to see Meat.

Eva 17 Nov 2004 20:05

Exactly one year ago did Meat collapse on stage in Wembley. So I thought to bring this very friendly thread back on top.

If I remember that day one year ago I go sad again and I know many of you, too.

Now, one year later, we are happy that Meat is healthfully again and that we got that wonderful DVD and CD from Melbourne.

Thank you, Meat!!

Love,
Eva

Heli 17 Nov 2004 20:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eva
Exactly one year ago did Meat collapse on stage in Wembley. So I thought to bring this very friendly thread back on top.

If I remember that day one year ago I go sad again and I know many of you, too.

Now, one year later, we are happy that Meat is healthfully again and that we got that wonderful DVD and CD from Melbourne.

Thank you, Meat!!

Love,
Eva

Wow! Has it been a year already! Bloomin heck! 8O It only seems like a month ago!!

Thanks for the reminder Eva! :)

mariella 17 Nov 2004 20:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eva
Exactly one year ago did Meat collapse on stage in Wembley. So I thought to bring this very friendly thread back on top.

If I remember that day one year ago I go sad again and I know many of you, too.

Now, one year later, we are happy that Meat is healthfully again and that we got that wonderful DVD and CD from Melbourne.

Thank you, Meat!!

Love,
Eva

Thank you so much, Eva...this is exactly where my thoughts are this evening!

xxx
Mariella

dottie 17 Nov 2004 23:19

Thank you so much Eva for resurrecting this topic..........

truly an amazing year for Meat Loaf............

:D for remimence over the events since that fateful evening


The wonderful DVD and CD and more to come hopefully during the next few years :)

Gez 17 Nov 2004 23:36

Well said Dottie. The man bounced back. :D ......and here's hoping he bounces back to UK very soon :D


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:02.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.03557 seconds with 11 queries.