|
|
#76 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: 12.09.2010
Posts: 327
|
um..........THIS is the reason I hate Glee >.<
They destroyed the other songs imo...ESPECIALLY Sweet Transvestite. Ugh... /rant |
|
|
|
|
|
#77 |
|
Monstro helps me spell things...
![]() Join Date: 05.01.2007
Location:
Posts: 9,105
|
HP, touch me, and Time warp are OK, Transvestite is just wrong and never like frankeinstein's place to begin with.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#78 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: 12.09.2010
Posts: 327
|
HP needs Meat. 'Nuff said.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#79 |
|
Guest
![]() Join Date: 23.11.2008
Location:
Posts: 525
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#80 |
|
The German
![]() Join Date: 11.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 15,778
|
are they gonna redo all the songs or is it just a selection? (sorry, never watched glee)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#81 |
|
Los Angeloser
![]() Join Date: 02.04.2010
Location:
Posts: 1,072
|
I saw some pictures and the regular cast looked good and John Stamos looked great dressed as Eddie! I'm so glad I can watch it online as January seems to be the earliest chance it will be shown on UK tv
|
|
|
|
|
|
#82 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 07.02.2003
Location:
Posts: 8,101
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#83 | |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 12.04.2002
Location:
Posts: 2,564
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#84 |
|
Soul Auctioneer
![]() Join Date: 26.06.2005
Location:
Posts: 1,529
|
when ids this going to be on tv?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#85 |
|
Super Loafer
![]() Join Date: 02.10.2003
Location: Columbus, Ohio USA
Posts: 610
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#86 |
|
Soul Auctioneer
![]() Join Date: 26.06.2005
Location:
Posts: 1,529
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#87 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.06.2008
Location:
Posts: 2,120
|
HP sounds great ! But in my fantasy land I would have way preferred Meat doing it. I know he could nail it still and make it sound amazing
|
|
|
|
|
|
#88 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 20.04.2003
Posts: 13,041
|
I saw an ad on tv last night for the upcoming RHPS Glee, but no sign of 'Imself or Barry B ...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#89 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 12.04.2002
Location:
Posts: 2,564
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#90 |
|
Super Loafer
![]() Join Date: 09.04.2003
Location:
Posts: 672
|
Listening to them, I doubt I'll actually watch the episode but I'm intrigued to see what the songs sound like.
At the moment listening to Touch-A Touch-Me, hate the lyrical changes. As someone said what the hell is the point of doing the song if they have to change the lyrics for the demographic? Plus they dirtiest part of the song is left in there anyway in the damn chorus so it's a waste of time. Whatever Happened to Saturday Night was good though. Although I expect singing wise they would be good, they all have singing/muscial backgrounds so I did expect them to do well here. |
|
|
|
|
|
#91 |
|
Super Loafer
![]() Join Date: 11.08.2009
Posts: 756
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#92 |
|
Super Loafer
![]() Join Date: 09.04.2003
Location:
Posts: 672
|
Just heard Sweet Transvestite.. I'm sorry what did they do here? So what is Frank in this version going to wear jeans and have a moustace because that has completely defeated the point of the song and the musical. Frank is meant to be... a guy....
|
|
|
|
|
|
#93 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 26.10.2008
Location:
Posts: 2,319
|
Bump.....cause' it's tonight. And yeah, they are singing the songs but I'm on the lookout for station manager Meat (or whatever his character's name is). :)
|
|
|
|
|
|
#94 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 07.02.2003
Location:
Posts: 8,101
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#95 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 24.08.2005
Location:
Posts: 1,088
|
sorry if i have missed this question earlier on in the thread but...
does any one know when the episode will be aired in the UK? |
|
|
|
|
|
#96 |
|
Monstro helps me spell things...
![]() Join Date: 05.01.2007
Location:
Posts: 9,105
|
pretty good.
Wouldve liked Meat's scene to have happened without the credits going by.... |
|
|
|
|
|
#97 | |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 07.02.2003
Location:
Posts: 8,101
|
Quote:
I wish Meat's scene was longer ... it was the highlight of the show for me. I thought he and Barry were both hysterical |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#98 | |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 20.04.2003
Posts: 13,041
|
Quote:
Bottom line for me ? It was TERRIFIC seeing 'Imself on tv tonight !!! ... OH and I liked the Time Warp finale ... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#99 | |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 07.02.2003
Location:
Posts: 8,101
|
Quote:
I really liked Meat and Barry together. I think Meat said (in the radio interview |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#100 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 26.10.2008
Location:
Posts: 2,319
|
Um Tink, I didn't notice the credits either. I must have looked right through them. :)
I think the character, the "to the point" station manager, suits him well. The lines were humorous but not forced. I like that. I've watched Glee several times and I think the writing is clever. I'm far from a Gleek though. Like others I will record the rest of the season since Meat's role may be re-occurring. |
|
|
|